PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Counselle: Journal of Islamic Guidance and Conseling (E-Journal) reviewing policies are:
- All manuscripts submitted must follow Focus and Scope and Author Guidelines of this journal.
- The submitted manuscripts must fulfil scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope of this journal.
- The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor and must be free from plagiarism contents, the maximum limit of similarity is 20%.
- Any submitted paper will be reviewed by reviewers.
- Review process employs Double-blind Review, that the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings) and conclusions.