You can download the Journal Template here (DOWNLOAD) The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication with the following criteria:
- It's scientifically and focused on reviews of related issues in arabic education and arabic studies. In addition, it must be original and based on research and literature review contributors to the development of Arabic study.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- It consists of title, author's name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 15 words.
- The author does not need to include the academic title.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Cambria, size 11 pts, 1,0 space.
- All submission must include 100-200 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain title, purpose, method, and research finding. Meanwhile the abstract of non-research paper includes title, purpose, and discussion.
- It must be typed in Microsoft Word with RTF (Rich Text Format) or Doc. (Word Document) and sent to the redaction by submission facility in this website or via email by using file attachment.
- The bibliography should use reference management applications such as Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero, or the other. The format of writing that used in the journal of Engineering is in accordance with the format of APA 6th Style (American Psychological Association).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with Al-Mu’arrib: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Arab agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will not be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.