Pemikiran dan Gerakan Dakwah KH. Dja’far Addari
The existence of Islam and its varieties among society indicates a big contribution of some scholars including Moslem scholars in Indonesia. KH. Dja’far Addari was one of the pioneers in Bangka who could prove it.—had a big role in changing civilization. Beside idealism and strong struggle, his charisma plays a big role. Dja’far Addari was not only muballigh (conventional Islamic preacher), but productive writer. He travelled far for seek of knowledge (from Bangka Selatan to Mecca) when he was 14 years old under the supervision of salaf Moslem scholars, then went home to his motherland. This article focusses on the thought of Dja’far Addari which consist of Tauhid, syari’ah and Akhlak, then his social movement as Dakwah Islam. Many key persons have been interviewed in searching detail sources in this research. The existence of this Guru implicates some influences, such as: adat istiadat and local tradition, system of belief, strengthening economy and entrepreneurship. The figurism of Dja’far Addari inspires new civilization in Bangka Selatan; Dallas, Airgegas even Pangkalpinang.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
LETTER OF COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT
As an author of Jurnal Mawa'izh of Faculty of Da'wah and Islamic Communication IAIN Syaikh Abdurrahman Siddik Bangka Belitung Indonesia, I, who sign below:
- My paper is authentic; my own writing and it has not been published/proposed on any other journals and publication.
- My paper is not plagiarism but my original idea/research.
- My paper is not written by other help, except with Board of Editors and Reviewers recommendation who have been chosen by this journal.
- In my paper, there are no other writings or opinions except referred in bibliography and relevant with the rule of writing in this journal.
- I give all my copyright of this paper to this journal include the right for managing and publication.
- I make this assignment surely. If there are distortion and untruth in this assignment, later, I will take responsibility as the current law.