Implementasi Nilai-Nilai Dakwah Ekologis dalam Program Pengembangan Kampung Wisata Matras Kelurahan Sinar Baru Kabupaten Bangka
Positive contributions and trends in the tourism sector on Bangka Island, especially in the Matras Tourism Village, need to receive appreciation and support from all stakeholders through the management of environmentally friendly and sustainable tourist objects / attractions. To realize this mission, it is necessary to do ecological propaganda (religious values originating from the Qur'an and Hadith) that are in accordance with the sociocultural characteristics of society. This issue is the subject of discussion in this study, especially regarding the values of ecological preaching implemented in the development program of the Mattress Tourism Village. For this reason, a descriptive-qualitative study was conducted by collecting purposive-snowball data from the sample. Furthermore, the collected data was analyzed descriptively-qualitatively so that the values of ecological preaching that had been implemented were identified and the form and process of implementation by the Matras Tourism Village community. The findings show that there are five types of ecological preaching values that have been implemented, namely al-Is (justice), al-Tawazun (balance), al-Intifa 'wa laa al-Fasad (taking benefits without damage), ar-Riayah wa laa al -Israf (nurturing without exaggeration), and al-Tahdits wa al-Istikhlaf (renewal). Unfortunately, the value of al-Tahdits wa al-Istikhlaf is still not optimal due to the quality of science and technology. However, the local community has become more aware and intelligent about the importance of ecological preaching values in the development of Mattress Tourism Village. In the future, besides needing to intensify and harmonize the role of ulama and Umara, it must also be carried out to increase the capacity of religious institutions, knowledge and appropriate technology for program implementers, and to involve community participation in planning, implementing and evaluating the Matras Tourism Village development program.
LETTER OF COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT
As an author of Jurnal Mawa'izh of Faculty of Da'wah and Islamic Communication IAIN Syaikh Abdurrahman Siddik Bangka Belitung Indonesia, I, who sign below:
- My paper is authentic; my own writing and it has not been published/proposed on any other journals and publication.
- My paper is not plagiarism but my original idea/research.
- My paper is not written by other help, except with Board of Editors and Reviewers recommendation who have been chosen by this journal.
- In my paper, there are no other writings or opinions except referred in bibliography and relevant with the rule of writing in this journal.
- I give all my copyright of this paper to this journal include the right for managing and publication.
- I make this assignment surely. If there are distortion and untruth in this assignment, later, I will take responsibility as the current law.