Keterlibatan Warga Negara (Civic Engagement) dalam Penguatan Karakter Peduli Lingkungan
This paper aims to explore deeply about civic engagement in strengthening environmental cares. Civic engagement refers to the way citizens participate in the life of a community to improve the condition of others or to help shape the future of society. The writing of this paper is supported by literature studies and relevant research journals in the form of national journals and international journals. Civic engagement is expected to strengthen the character of environmental care clean, healthy, comfortable, and cultured environment. Movement to improve the environment of a more effective society must be supported in terms of education that develops responsible, creative and knowledgeable society. Civic engagement becomes important to contribute in a community that moves to manage, preserve and preserve the environment such as the development strategy of the Mangrove Center Foundation.
LETTER OF COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT
As an author of Jurnal Mawa'izh of Faculty of Da'wah and Islamic Communication IAIN Syaikh Abdurrahman Siddik Bangka Belitung Indonesia, I, who sign below:
- My paper is authentic; my own writing and it has not been published/proposed on any other journals and publication.
- My paper is not plagiarism but my original idea/research.
- My paper is not written by other help, except with Board of Editors and Reviewers recommendation who have been chosen by this journal.
- In my paper, there are no other writings or opinions except referred in bibliography and relevant with the rule of writing in this journal.
- I give all my copyright of this paper to this journal include the right for managing and publication.
- I make this assignment surely. If there are distortion and untruth in this assignment, later, I will take responsibility as the current law.