SIGNIFIKANSI SUNAH DALAM PERSPEKTIF SAID NURSI BAGI MASYARAKAT KONTEMPORER
This article discusses Bediuzzaman Said Nursi’s ideas on significance of the Practices of the Prophet (Sunna) for modern people. In the present day, many modern people deal with some problems such as spiritual crisis (existential vacuum), moral degradation, and so on. On the other hand, according to Said
Nursi, Practices of the Prophet are all highly beneficial remedies for sicknesses of the spirit, mind, and heart, and particularly for social sicknesses. Accordingly,
Practices of the Prophet could give the best solution for modern people problems, both individual sicknesses and social sicknesses. Before proposing Said Nursi’s
perspective about significance of sunna, the paper forwards epistemological questions: How are the meaning and function of sunna according to Said Nursi?
How are the urgent problems of modern people? What is the significance of Practices of the Prophet for modern people in the view of Said Nursi? The answer
of these questions will determine the significance of the Practices of the Prophet in our era and in the future.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
LETTER OF COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT
As an author of Jurnal Mawa'izh of Faculty of Da'wah and Islamic Communication IAIN Syaikh Abdurrahman Siddik Bangka Belitung Indonesia, I, who sign below:
- My paper is authentic; my own writing and it has not been published/proposed on any other journals and publication.
- My paper is not plagiarism but my original idea/research.
- My paper is not written by other help, except with Board of Editors and Reviewers recommendation who have been chosen by this journal.
- In my paper, there are no other writings or opinions except referred in bibliography and relevant with the rule of writing in this journal.
- I give all my copyright of this paper to this journal include the right for managing and publication.
- I make this assignment surely. If there are distortion and untruth in this assignment, later, I will take responsibility as the current law.