INDEKS AL-QUR’AN DI INDONESIA
(Studi Komparatif Buku-Buku Indeks Al-Qur’an di Indonesia 1984-2007)
This study aims to determine the method and technical writing of some Quran index books in Indonesia written in the period 1984-2007. This research was conducted by library research with historical approach. This study give some information that the books of Quran Index written in the period 1984-2007 by Indonesian Muslim scholars were all written using alphabetic form and their writing presented in global and detailed form. Books of Quran index by Indonesian scholars which were written individually or collectively are not separated from the influences of Quran index books created by non Indonesian scholars. These facts are indicated by some references used in the preparation of their works. Among the "foreign Quran Index books" were often referred to are Mu’jam al-Mufahras li Alfaz al-Quran by M.F. Abdul Baqi, Miftah al-Quran by Ahmad Shah, Fath al-Rahman li Talib Ayat al-Quran by Ilmi Zadeh Faedullah, and Concordance of the Qur'an by Gustav Flugel.
LETTER OF COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT
As an author of Jurnal Mawa'izh of Faculty of Da'wah and Islamic Communication IAIN Syaikh Abdurrahman Siddik Bangka Belitung Indonesia, I, who sign below:
- My paper is authentic; my own writing and it has not been published/proposed on any other journals and publication.
- My paper is not plagiarism but my original idea/research.
- My paper is not written by other help, except with Board of Editors and Reviewers recommendation who have been chosen by this journal.
- In my paper, there are no other writings or opinions except referred in bibliography and relevant with the rule of writing in this journal.
- I give all my copyright of this paper to this journal include the right for managing and publication.
- I make this assignment surely. If there are distortion and untruth in this assignment, later, I will take responsibility as the current law.